UPDATED AS OF DECEMBER 10th, 2021
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information about you when you engage in the following ways:
- When you place an order or contact us.
- When you subscribe to our newsletters and other marketing platforms.
- When you register on our site you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as your name and contact information.
- When you ask for information, provide a review or feedback, or comment on articles published on the Site.
NON-PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The personal data we collect includes contact information such as date of birth, product preferences and payment information, email address, and home address, and in addition, we may collect certain personal data from external sources (referred to as "personal data"). We do not store any payment information past the point of purchase. Your email address may be used for marketing and offers we think are most relevant for you, unless you chose otherwise. We do only collect the information stated which is classified as ‘identifiers’ by the CCPA.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data allows us to provide you with the following:
- Personalized shopping experience which targets information, services, content, and offers that are relevant to you and your online shopping habits and needs.
- To alert you of any administrational, product, or service changes.
- For social media, promotions, marketing events, etc.
- To improve usability, content, and functionality.
We will retain your information only to the extent to which said information is necessary for our legitimate interests; such as marketing purposes, and fraud prevention. and record keeping. We do not sell your personal data or any other data collected to anyone. We will retain the data securely unless you ask us to remove it.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You may contact us at any time, and request:
- To access any personal data relating to you in we hold.
- To access your data without any personal charge.
- To know whether we share or sell your personal data.
- That we do not sell your personal data.
- That we delete your personal data.
- To exercise these rights without it affecting the services and prices we offer.
Your email should include adequate details of your request and you may be further requested to provide additional details in order to authenticate your identity for us to thereby accommodate your requests. Please note that these rights are not definite and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements.
INTERACTION WITH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. All data transferred on our site is encrypted with TLS and complies with strict security standards. Payment information is transferred in a secure manner to our payment providers. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data. If you have any questions or security concerns, please contact us.
Our services are not intended for children under the minimum age for providing consent in the jurisdiction they reside in (such as 16 in certain countries in the EU; “Legal Age”), and we do not knowingly obtain personal information from children under the Legal Age without parental consent. If we learn that we have collected such information, we will delete it as quickly as possible. If you are aware of any personal information in our possession which may relate to children under the Legal Age, please contact us.
- The website places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto users’ computers and mobile devices. This is the standard practice that all online businesses apply. Cookies are an integral part of assisting the website in providing a high-quality online shopping experience to all users.
- With cookies enabled, we can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all users, and we can personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and analyze our traffic.
- Users are able to disable cookies from their browser if they wish to. However, take into account that with disabling cookies we may be unable to provide you with some of the services offered by the Site.
- We also share information about your use of our website with our social media, advertising, and analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.
Company Name: Guangzhou Xiaoqingqing Cross-border E-commerce Co., Ltd.